The Perfect Gift for the Technologically Obsessed…
Stay up to date. Don’t let yourself or the ones you love miss out on life changing (and fun!) technology. The Echo is a relatively new brand of smart speakers by Amazon. What it does is provide you with voice-controlled assistance through Alexa.
She helps with music, questions, calendars, alarms, media, weather, and more, Alexa can help you with information you need at a moments’ notice. And if you live alone, she’s like a companion of sorts. No more quiet.
This would make an excellent gift because of the new sleek designs, speaker capabilities, and look. With 7 microphones, excellent voice recognition, and incredible technology, the Echo has become popular among customers for a reason.
- Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more-instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing
Radio stations, listening to audiobooks (a personal favorite!), or looking up a recipe while cooking (talk about handy!) are just a few things that Alexa can help you with and discover. Who wants to look up a recipe ingredient while you’re in the middle of cooking with messy hands? Alexa is the ultimate goddess in intelligent personal assistance.